Making diesel work longer, cleaner and more efficiently
OCTCET35® Performance Enhancing Diesel Fuel Oxygenator
OCTCET35® was tested by more than 21 labs on three different continents including:
OCTCET35® was tested in the USA by:
- Texas A&M Transportation Institute in conjunction with University of Houston Center for Clean Engines, emissions and fuels.
- South West Research Institute.
- Nalco Champion Labs.
- Dallas Labs Inc.
- ALS Tribology.
- Polaris Laboratories.
- California Air Research Board in conjunction with UC Davis Labs.
- UI labs.
OCTCET35® was tested in Canada by:
OCTCET35® was tested in Europe by:
- TSGS Laboratory Services.
- TUV SUD Germany Labs.
- IAV Automotive.
- Technical University of Munich.
OCTCET35® was tested in the UK by:
- Millbrook Testing Grounds.
OCTCET35® was tested in the Republic of South Africa by:
- South African Bureau of Standards.
- Wear Check Africa.
OCTCET35® was tested in Honduras by:
OCTCET35® reduces and decreases:
- Sulphur by -72%
- Carbon residue by -70%
- Fuel residue (Hydro Carbons) in oil by -47.09%
- Iron by -34.86%
- Wear metals -50%
- Sodium by -27.29%
- Tin by -50%
- Soot by -33%
- Total Hydro Carbons by -23.25%
- Carbon Monoxide by -17.69%
- Wear Scar by -15.21%
- Nitrogen Oxide by -10.95%
- Particulate Matter by -6.14%
- Friction by -5.50%
- Smoke by -4.0%.
The above implies a reduction and/or decrease in:
- Fuel usage
- Carbon build-up and cleans the fuel injector nozzles
- Black smoke
- Engine noise
- Ignition delay time
- Surface tension
- Bacterial growth
- Down-time, black-outs and brown-outs
- Overall maintenance cost.
It also implies an improvement and/or increase in:
- Oxygen content in the fuel
- Efficiency by 10%+
- Cetane level by up to 5 numbers
- Cleaner burn
- Oil quality
- Engine life.
- Reduce carbon footprint due of a substantial reduction in regulated and unregulated emissions.
- Nitrogen free.
- Organo-metallic free.
- No residue in the engine.
- No side effects on engine and components.
- More power.
- Ignition energy < 0,1 mJ.
- Easier start in cold weather.
- Diminution of engine start-up noise.
- Prolonged engine life.
- Kills microbes, bacteria and fungus.
Copyright © OCTCET 2011 - 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Contact: T 281-616-9555 | M +1 832-517-1636 or +1 832-312-2406